- The Creation Museum: The Main Theme & Vision Statement
- BACKGROUNDER: The Creation Museum
- FACT SHEET: The Creation Museum
- FACT SHEET: Answers in Genesis
- History of AiG and The Creation Museum
- The Creation Museum Fun Facts
- Intelligent Design? Does the Identity of the Creator Really Matter?
- BIOGRAPHY: Ken Ham, President/CEO Answers in Genesis
- BIOGRAPHY: Mark Looy, Co-founder / Chief Communications Officer
- BIOGRAPHY: Dr. Georgia Purdom, Researcher, Author and Speaker
- BIOGRAPHY: Patrick Marsh, Director of Museum Design &
Joe Boone, Director of Advancement
- Dragon Hall Bookstore
- Interview Request Form
- Dinosaurs and Dragon Legends
- The Last Adam
- Six Days of Creation
- Men in White
Open 7 Days a Week
Mon-Fri.: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat.: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun.: Noon - 6 p.m.
1.6 million visitors
(as of Friday, April 13, 2012)
Admission (includes tax):
• Adult (13-59 yrs) $24.95
• Senior (60 yrs & up) $19.95
• Children (5-12 yrs) $14.95
• Children (under 5 yrs) Free
• Planetarium (with admission) $7.95
2-Day Passes Are Available
Media Passes are required for on-site tours or interviews